- It is illegal to drive while blindfolded.
- It is illegal to put an ice cream cone in your back pocket.
- Wearing a mask in public is illegal.
- It is also illegal to impersonate a priest
- It is illegal to wear a fake mustache in church because it could cause laughter.
- Dominoes cannot be played with on Sundays.
- You can’t flick boogers into the wind.
- It is illegal to flick boogers in the wind.
- In Mobile, Alabama, it is illegal to spray silly string.
- In Lee County, Alabama, it is illegal to sell peanuts after sundown on Wednesdays.
- In Anniston, Alabama, you can’t wear blue jeans on Noble Street.
- It is illegal to fatten up a cow, pig, or sheep.
- It is illegal to view a moose from an airplane.
- Waking a sleeping bear to take a photograph is illegal.
- Pushing a live moose out of an airplane is considered an offense.
- You need a license to carry a slingshot.
- In Juneau, Alaska, dog grooming is illegal.
- It is illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs.
- It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine.
- It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
- In Nogales, Arizona, it is illegal to wear suspenders.
- Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
- It is illegal to mispronounce “Arkansas.”
- It is illegal to buy or sell blue light bulbs.
- It is illegal to sing in a public place while wearing a bathing suit.
- Alligators cannot be kept in bathtubs.
- In Fayetteville, Arkansas, it is illegal to kill any living creature.
- In Los Angeles County, California, it is illegal to throw a frisbee without the permission of a lifeguard.
- In Blythe, California, you cannot wear cowboy boots unless you own at least 2 cows.
- A frog that dies during a frog jumping contest cannot legally be eaten.
- In Hollywood it is illegal to drive more than 2000 sheep down Hollywood Blvd. at once.
- In Fresno, California, it is illegal to annoy a lizard in the city park.
- In Walnut, California, you must get a permit from the sheriff to be a crossdresser.
- In San Diego, California, all Christmas lights must be taken down before Feb 2nd.
- It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
- Car dealers cannot show cars on Sundays.
- In Denver, Colorado, you can’t drive a black car on Sundays.
- In Denver, Colorado, it is illegal to lend your vacuum cleaner to your neighbor.
- In Boulder, Colorado, couches may not be placed on outside porches.
- A pickle cannot legally be considered a pickle unless it bounces.
- It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
- In Bloomfield, Connecticut, it is illegal to eat in the car.
- In Devon, Connecticut, it is illegal to walk backwards after sunset.
- In Southington, Connecticut, silly string is banned.
- In Hartford, Connecticut, you aren’t allowed to cross the street while walking on your hands.
- In Hartford, Connecticut, it is illegal to kiss your wife on Sunday.
- In Waterbury, Connecticut, it is illegal for a beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
- It is illegal for men to wear any kind of strapless gown in public.
- It is illegal to fart in public places after 6PM.
- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, your elephant gets charged just the same as your car would.
- In Destin, Florida, it is illegal for an ice-cream man to sell ice cream in a cemetery.
- In Miami, Florida, pigs aren’t allowed in the city.
- In Destin, Florida, it is illegal to pass out free ducklings.
- In Naples, Florida, neon is prohibited.
- In Tampa, Florida, it is illegal to eat cottage cheese after 6PM.
- It is illegal to keep an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sundays.
- You cannot whistle after 11PM on Mondays.
- It is illegal to use goldfish as a prize for Bingo.
- It is illegal to sell 2 beers for the price of 1.
- It is illegal to have a picnic on a graveyard.
- It is illegal to throw rocks at birds.
- It is illegal to live on a boat for more than 30 days during the calendar year.
- In Dublin, Georgia, it is illegal to wear a hoodie in public.
- In Gainesville, Georgia, it is illegal to eat chicken with a fork.
- In Dublin, Georgia, you cannot poison a rat without a permit.
- In Columbus, Georgia, it is illegal to curse over the telephone.
- Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
- It is illegal to annoy birds while visiting a state park.
- It is illegal to have more than 15 dogs and cats in a home.
- Twins are not permitted to work for the same company.
- It is illegal to have more than 1 alcoholic beverage in front of you at any given time.
- It is illegal to get a tattoo on your eyelid or behind your ear, unless in the presence of a registered physician.
- It is illegal to fish on a camel’s back.
- Riding a merry-go-round is on Sundays is considered a crime.
- It is illegal to live in a dog house unless you’re a dog.
- In Tamarack, Idaho, it is illegal to buy onions after dark without a permit.
- It is illegal to sell chickens after sundown without permission from the Sheriff.
- In Pocatello, Idaho, it is illegal to not be smiling.
- In Eagle, Idaho, it is illegal to sweep dirt from one’s house into the street.
- In Normal, Illinois, it is illegal to make faces at dogs.
- In Mount Pulaski, Illinois, it is illegal for girls to throw snowballs.
- In Galesburg, Illinois, it is illegal to keep a smelly dog.
- In Galesburg, Illinois, it is illegal to burn bird feathers.
- In Moline, Illinois, ice skating is prohibited in June and August.
- In Chicago, Illinois, it is illegal to fish while sitting on a giraffe’s neck.
- In Chicago, Illinois, kites cannot be flown within city limits.
- In Evanston, Illinois, bowling is prohibited.
- It is legal for a minor to drink as long as he or she is enrolled in a culinary program.
- It is illegal for liquor stores to sell milk.
- Drinks on the house are illegal.
- It is illegal to take baths between the months of October and March.
- It is illegal for a man to stand in a bar.
- It is illegal to sniff glue.
- It is illegal to sell cars on Sundays.
- It is illegal to catch a fish with your bare hands.
- It is illegal for horses to eat fire hydrants.
- It illegal for men who have mustaches to kiss women in public.
- In Mount Vernon, Iowa, you can’t throw bricks without getting permission from city council.
- In Ottumwa, Iowa, it is illegal for a man to wink at women.
- In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, it is illegal to perform palm readings.
- One-armed piano players can only perform for free.
- It is illegal to catch fish with your bare hands.
- If two trains meet on the same, neither shall proceed until the other one has passed.
- It is illegal to shoot rabbits from motorboats.
- It is illegal to put ice cram on cherry pie.
- In Topeka, Kansas snowball fights are illegal.
- Pit Bull’s are not allowed in Topeka, Kansas.
- In Lawrence, Kansas, all cars entering city limits must first honk their horns to warn the horses of their arrival.
- A woman can only remarry the same man 3 times.
- In Owensboro, Kentucky, a woman cannot buy a hat without her husband’s permission.
- It is illegal to toss dirty water into the street.
- It is illegal to hunt from a moving vehicle.
- It is illegal to throw eggs or tomatoes at a public speaker.
- Every citizen is required to take a shower once a year.
- It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow.
- It is illegal to gargle in public places.
- In Lake Charles, Louisiana, it is illegal to be an alcoholic.
- In New Orleans, Louisiana, it is illegal to tie an alligator to a fire hydrant.
- In Rayne, Louisiana, it is illegal for kids over the age of 14 to trick-or-treat.
- In Sulphur, Louisiana, it is illegal to say obscene things on the phone.
- It is illegal to keep up Christmas lights after January 14th.
- It is illegal to keep an armadillo as a pet.
- In Rumford, it is illegal to bite your landlord.
- In Wells, it is illegal to place an advertisement in a cemetery.
- In Waterville, it is illegal to blow your nose in public.
- In Portland, it is illegal to use a feather duster to tickle a woman’s chins.
- It is illegal to eat while swimming in the ocean
- A woman may not go through her husband’s pockets while he is sleeping
- It is a violation to be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt
- You cannot swear while in the city limis of Baltimore
- Oral sex is illegal in Maryland
- Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine in Massachusetts
- A woman can not be on top in sexual activities
- It is illegal to play the fiddle in Boston
- It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath
- People may not be drunk on trains
- Cars may not be sold on Sundays
- All bathtubs must have feet
- It is legal for a robber to file a lawsuit, if he or she got hurt in your house
- On Sundays, a man isn’t allowed to scowl at his wife
- Smoking in bed is illegal
- It is illegal to sleep naked
- In St. Cloud – It’s illegal to eat hamburgers on Sundays
- A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head
- Oral sex is prohibited
- all men driving motorcycles must wear shirts
- It is illegal for a male to be sexually aroused in public
- It is illegal to teach others what polygamy is
- Horn honking is not permitted as it might scare horses
- It’s illegal to have more than one illegitimate child
- Frightening a baby is in violation of the law.
- Dancing is strictly prohibited
- Four women may not rent an apartment together
- Speeding is not illegal
- In Kansas City, children can buy shotguns but they cant buy toy cap guns
- It is a felony for a wife to open her husband’s mail
- Balls may not be thrown within the city limits
- It is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays
- It is illegal for a man and a woman to have sex in any other position other than missionary style
- Bodily functions in church can lead you in big trouble
- Barbers aren’t allowed to have stinky breath
- Men aren’t allowed to run around with shaved chests
- You cannot get married if you have herpies
- You may not run machinery on Sundays
- On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up
- You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay a gambling debt
- You can’t tap your toes while listening to music in a tavern, restaurant, or café
- Hand cuffs may not be sold to minors
- You cannot pump your own gas
- It is against the law to frown at a police officer
- Car dealerships are not allowed to be open on Sundays
- It is illegal to slurp your soup in a public place
- It’s a petty misdemeanor to spit on any public property building or sidewalk
- People may not spit on the steps of the opera house
- Nudity is allowed, provided that male genitals are covered
- You can be charged with a misdemeanor if you trip a horse
- The penalty for jumping off a bridge is death
- Slippers are not to be worn after 10 PM
- A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting
- It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s face for fun
- It’s against the law to sing off key
- Oral sex is considered a crime against nature
- Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields
- It is illegal to rollerblade on state highways
- Driving on sidewalks is illegal
- It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house
- It is illegal to get a fish drunk
- Riding on the roof of a taxi cab is not allowed in Youngstown
- In Columbus, it is illegal for stores to sell Corn Flakes on Sunday
- In Toledo, It’s illegal to throw a snake at anybody
- It is illegal to get a fish drunk
- It is illegal for the owner of a bar to allow anyone inside to pretend to have sex with a buffalo
- If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail in Ada
- It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots
- Women may not gamble in the nude, in lingerie, or while wearing a towel in Schulter
- Ice cream may not be eaten on Sundays
- Babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car
- Dishes must drip dry
- It is illegal to whisper “dirty” things in your lover’s ear during sex
- It is illegal to predict the future in Yamhill
- Juggling is illegal in Hood River without a permit
- It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors
- No more than 16 women may live together under one roof
- No singing in the bathtub
- You may not catch a fish with your hands
- You may not sweep dirt under the rug
- Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or lunatic is null and void
- It is considered an offense to throw pickle juice on a trolley
- No one may bite off a leg
- Both challenging, or accepting a dual is illegal in the state
- You cannot smoke a pipe after sunset in Newport
- No work may be done on Sunday
- A person must be eighteen years old to play a pinball machine
- Dance halls may not operate on Sundays
- It is considered an offense to get a tattoo
- Students may not hold hands while at school
- More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel
- It is a crime to share your Netflix password in Tennessee
- No person may keep a cheetah as a pet
- Driving is not to be done while asleep
- It is illegal to milk another person’s cow.
- It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing
- It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts
- It’s illegal to possess realistic dildos in Dallas
- It is illegal not to drink milk
- A husband is responsible for every criminal act committed by his wife while she is in his presence
- Birds have the right of way on all highways
- When a person reaches the age of 50, he/she can then marry their cousin
- It is illegal to whistle underwater
- It’s unlawful to deny the existence of God
- Women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth
- Doves must not be kept in the freezer
- At one time it was illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole
- It is illegal to tickle women
- You may not have oral or anal sex
- Children cannot trick-or-treat on Halloween
- Police are not allowed to use speed radar detectors
- it’s illegal to spit on a seagull
- All lollipops are banned
- One may not spit on a bus
- Persons may not wear a life jacket near the Spokane River.
- You cannot buy meat of any kind on Sunday
- It is illegal to snooze on a train
- A person may not hold public office if he or she has ever participated in a duel
- Roadkill may be taken home for supper
- If you wear a hat inside a theater, you may be fined
- It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs
- It is illegal to cut a woman’s hair
- It is illegal to kiss on a train
- Women are not allowed to wear red in public in St. Croix
- You are allowed to marry your house
- You may not fish with a machine gun
- Junk dealers can’t make any transactions with drunk customers
- It is illegal for women to stand within five feet of a bar while drinking
- You may not take a picture of a rabbit during the month of June.
- If one is drunk in a mine, he or she could land in jail for up to a year